Thursday, February 22, 2007

A quick side note...


In watching the Superbowl a while back, I learned that, not only do lions enjoy carne asada taquitos, they wholeheartedly endorse them. Now, it needs to be stated that, I have always taken lion endorsements very seriously. Like that lion who growls at the beginning of MGM movies--you just know when you hear him growl, you're in for a real treat.

Anyway, I'm not pointing any fingers, but, since the only thing I can cook is hamburger helper, we've been eating out a lot lately. On a recent Taco Bell run, I remembered the strong endorsement of the lions and decided to order the new steak grilled, carne asada taquitos.

There was lot of confusion at the drive-through. I wanted 4, but ended up with 8 of these things. All of this is leading to the point, which is: after eating a few of these, I'm now rethinking the amount of weight I place on the endorsement of a lion. Now that I'm thinking about it, a lion will probably eat just about anything.

2 comments:

Amy said...

OK Ok Enough about taquitos! We want to see the baby!!! Congratulations!!! Amy

Dan said...

Those MGM lions always freaked me out. I never knew what to expect--A scary movie? A documentary on predators?